How you speak to yourself matters! While this time of the year is focused a lot on couples or finding love, I think it’s so important to remember that you also need to love yourself. A great way to incorporate self love into your daily routine is through affirmations.
I was first introduced to affirmations during yoga, but I really started making it a daily practice when I started using the 5 Minute Journal. Writing down things you’re grateful for, coupled with an affirmation for yourself for the day was a challenge at first. But if you keep going, I promise you’ll see just how empowering it can be!
Need some inspo to get you started? Here are 30 of my favourite self love affirmations to boost your confidence.
- I am worthy of my dreams.
- I am enough.
- I am strong, beautiful and kind.
- I am open to new opportunities.
- I am capable of doing hard things.
- I am growing and learning every single day.
- I am confident in my career potential.
- I am full of potential and have so much to offer the world.
- I am poised to attract success and happiness.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I trust myself to learn from mistakes I may make.
- I am who I choose to be.
- I am grateful for my life.
- I am enough just the way I am.
- I love and appreciate my body and mind.
- I am aligned with my mind, body and soul.
- I trust myself to take risks and get back up if I fail.
- I am knowledgeable and my ideas are important.
- I speak up and stand up for myself.
- I am proud to show up every day as my true, authentic self.
- I choose to wake up today feeling confident, strong, and empowered.
- My own approval is all I need.
- I love myself exactly as I am.
- I acknowledge all that I’ve accomplished and celebrate my achievements so far.
- I can achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- I respect and take good care of myself.
- I have an abundance of energy.
- I recognize when it’s time to rest and take care of my wellbeing.
- I regularly take time for myself and my hobbies.
- I am joyful and live with passion.
Take a few that speak to you, or feel free to use these as a starting point to craft your own. Write them down every day, speak to yourself in the mirror while you’re doing your skin care, however you want to say your affirmations are up to you. You are amazing, don’t forget that! And if you do, just come back to this list to remind yourself of the inspiring, loving and incredible human you are and always will be.