Every November it’s my personal tradition to kick-off the holiday season with a Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha – it honestly brings me so much joy. You can call me peppermint candy cane obsessed, or anything peppermint for that matter.
Now that I’ve been working from home for the last almost 2 years now, and wanting to capture that same special festive drink (oh, and getting a Nespresso for my birthday this year), I researched, enlisted help from my equally Starbucks-obsessed sister, and together we concocted the perfect at home Starbucks dupe.
I’m trying to lower my intake of dairy, so I opted to try this with Oat Milk and it turned out great! Definitely worth the swap if you’re looking for a dairy-alternative.
You can watch the video on my Instagram Reels below or jump to the recipe underneath. ✨
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Starbucks Nespresso Pod
- 2-3 tbsp Torani White Chocolate Sauce (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 cup Oat Milk or your choice
- 3-4 pumps Torani Peppermint Syrup
How to make it:
- Heat your milk (either with an electric frother, over the stove or (the lazy way) in the microwave, then make it nice and frothy.
- Brew your espresso (I used a separate cup).
- Add the peppermint syrup and white chocolate syrup to the milk.
- Add the espresso to the milk.
- Add any fun toppings that you desire!