This outfit is the perfect shine meets casual look for the winter season. I love pairing blouses with denim – it’s my go-to outfit no matter the occasion! Take a look at the outfit below with our pups, Ace & Koda. You can follow their adventures on Instagram here.
Here we took the pups for a nice little stroll before it got too dark outside. This was a little time ago at the beginning of November when Koda was so much smaller! She is almost 4 months now and a lot more light in the face! She’s growing into her paws and we are so curious if those ears of hers are actually going to stand up! And not pictured here – it was 3 degrees and cold! That scarf kept me nice and toasty, but my nose was chilly by the end of it!
- Coat is from Forever21 last season, find a similar one here from the Gap
- Blouse from Anthropologie
- Denim from the Gap, similar pair here
- Chunky Infinity Knit Scarf from the Gap a few seasons ago, similar one here (right now under $12!!)
- Necklace from Anthropologie, similar one here
- Shoes from Call it Spring, similar ones here
What are some of your go-to winter outfits? Let me know in the comments below!