I love to bake during the Holiday season, but sometimes I don’t have all day to dedicate to baking. This was the case a couple of days ago before I hosted my “Cookies, Cocktails and Christmas Cheer” party with my cousins and aunts! I wanted to still make something home made, but didn’t have the time to make a full assortment of holiday baked goods. Solution? Easy and quick to make treats that will impress your guests! First up for Post #2 of #12DaysOfChristmas is Cookies & Cream Fudge!
What you’ll need:
- 8″x 8″ round or square baking dish (I used round since that’s what I had and it worked just as good!)
- Large bowl
- Parchment paper
- 2 packages White Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package Oreo Cookies (approx 20 Cookies), chopped
- In a large bowl, add the chocolate chips and can of condensed milk.
- Place in microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir.
- Place back in microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir.
- Repeat step 3 until the mixture is smooth. DO NOT OVER MICROWAVE! (I only needed to repeat step 3 once!).
- Chop Oreo cookies.
- Add half of the chopped cookies to the bowl and combine.
- Line baking dish with parchment paper and pour mixture into dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cookies on top of the mixture in the baking dish. Press down lightly to ensure they are firmly in the mixture.
- Place uncovered in the fridge overnight.
- Remove from dish, cut into pieces and serve!
That’s it! Do you have a favourite fudge flavour? Or easy to make holiday recipe? Let me comments below!